Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Week 9, Thing 20

You Tube rocks! I wasted TONS of time watching the librarian videos, and the '70s commercials (geez, I remember the cigarette jingles - yipes!) I liked the TeacherTube videos. People are SO creative.
I don't know if I embedded the "twilight" video correctly. Web 2.0 directions mention using an "embeddable player" but I couldn't find it on YouTube or in Blogger. I guess I'm a little confused about how to do it correctly. But I was able to post a link.
YouTube is so incredible - I am amazed at the breadth of what's out there.

1 comment:

Becca said...

YouTube is blocked in our district, but we're hoping we'll be able to host teacher and student work within our network so as to replicate some of the power of creative digital work. Or, of course, it can be hosted at Teacher Tube.